Monday, November 10, 2014

5 Fantastic Fall Wreaths


Fall colors are so beautiful.  Why not add some of that beauty to your front door?  Here are my top 5 Fantastic Fall Wreaths.  I made a Give Thanks Door Tag for my front door!  Post pictures in the comments if you decide to do any of these projects!


1.  Are you looking for a simple wreath that incorporates fall leaves, burlap, and your initial?  This is the project for you.  The supplies are inexpensive and your result will look great!


2.  Acorns are all over the place when I'm walking.  I bet you've noticed them, too.  Why not turn them into a wreath?  This tutorial will walk you through the process step by step.


3.  I loved making pom-poms as a child.  Recapture your childhood love of pom-poms and create a great wreath for your front door.  You make make all the pom-poms while you're watch TV at night and assemble the wreath once you have them all made!


4.  Every time I'm in the grocery store I see the Indian Corn and want to come up with a project to do with it.  Luckily, someone else has already did that for me.


5.  Can you tie knots?  Then you can do this wreath!  Grab a coat hanger and cut up some fabric strips.  You'll have an easy door decoration before you know it


No comments:

Post a Comment